Are Your Kids an Inconvenience?


Are your kids an inconvenience?

A good 99% of parents would answer "yes" to that question. The other 1% of parents are probably lying.

It is a fact that children often get in the way of us doing what we want to do and having what we want to have. But perhaps that's how God designed our families to be. Perhaps it is God's way of reminding us that our lives our not about us...that something bigger is going on.

I came across a great article at by a young mom that you need to read. Amanda Walker writes very clearly about the Inconvenience of Motherhood.