30 Reasons Men are Usually Happier Than Women
My father-in-law passed this list on to me. I don't know the source (if you know it, comment below and I will give full credit to the author). It is a pretty thorough list of reasons that men typically go through life without many of the stresses that women have. Read on if you want a smile. Ladies, I encourage you to move along if you are currently ticked off at your husband.
30 Reasons Men are Usually Happier Than Women:
- Your last name stays put.
- Wedding plans take care of themselves.
- Chocolate is just another snack.
- You can never be pregnant.
- You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.
- You can wear NO shirt to a water park.
- Car mechanics tell you the truth.
- The world is your urinal.
- You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky.
- You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
- Wrinkles add character.
- Wedding dress: $5000. Tux rental: $100.
- People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.
- New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
- One mood all the time.
- Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
- You know stuff about tanks.
- A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.
- You can open all your own jars.
- If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.
- Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack.
- Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
- The same hairstyle lasts for years, even decades.
- You only have to shave your face and neck.
- You can play with toys all your life.
- One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one color for all seasons.
- You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.
- You can 'do' your nails with a pocket knife.
- You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache
- You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes
Guys, comment below with any other reasons you can think of that men are usually happier than women. And ladies, if you think this is a horribly sexist and offensive list, send me an email and I'll get you in touch with my father-in-law.